Whether you are brand new to the church thing or you?ve been around church for a while; we want to say welcome! Our goal at Praise Palace is to create environments and experiences where you can encounter God in the midst of your life. When you come to Praise Palace on a weekend our aim is that you would be inspired by the music, encouraged by the message, welcomed by our amazing community of people & be reminded that God?s grace is here!
Wednesday: 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am
Meet our senior pastor
He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ?to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.? (Luke 1:17)
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Math 28:19)
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. (John4:23)
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. (1 John 4:9)
Ye shall walk in all the ways which the LORD your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you. (Deuteronomy 5:33)
Inner Court Sanctuary (Praise Palace) is a Holy Spirit inspired church, founded in July 15th, 2010 in the Bronx, New York by Rev Nicholas Anane-Agyei and his wife along with a small group of people who shared a common vision of lives being transformed by the power of God.
Inner Court Sanctuary (Praise Palace) is a strong Bible based, Spirit filled Church and believes that every individual needs to have a personal relationship with God and also grow in relationship with one another in order to fulfill their God given destiny in this life.
Praise Palace is assigned by God to provide a Christian Ministry that reaches out to all people around the globe to help lead them into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through His word. Our goals are not limited to leading people to Jesus, but also to "make disciples of all men" unto our master. Objectively, we work hard to bring glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ by winning souls for the Kingdom.
Reading from Psalm 100:4, we are admonished to enter the gates of God with Thanksgiving and into His Courts with Praise. Moreover, Psalm 22:3 declares that God inhabits in the praises of His people. Here at Inner Court Sanctuary (Praise Palace), we believe in the power of praise, thanksgiving and worship seasoned with the word of God. Therefore, we work endlessly to create an atmosphere in our fellowship for God to shower His glorious blessings upon us.
We welcome you into our services anytime you are in the New York metropolitan area. May you stay blessed under the mighty hand of our King.
What We Believe
At Inner Court Sanctuary, we believe and have faith in,
- The Holy Scriptures - We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God: true, immutable, steadfast, and unchangeable (2 Timothy 3:16, 17).
- The Eternal Godhead - We believe that God is triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit; the Three are coexistent, coeternal, and equal in divine perfection (1 John 5:7).
- The Fall of Man - We believe that man, created in the image of God, by voluntary disobedience fell into the depths of sin and iniquity, bequeathing sin's nature and consequences to all mankind, with their accompanying loss of intended meaning and purpose (Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12).
- The Plan of Redemption - We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us, took our place, and with His life's blood purchased the pardon for all who believe in Him (John 3:16; Titus 2:14).
- Salvation through Grace - We believe that salvation is wholly through grace; that no human righteousness or merit can contribute to our receiving God's love and favor (Ephesians 2:8).
- Repentance and Acceptance - We believe that, upon sincere repentance and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God through Jesus ?sacrificial death (Romans 10:6-10; 1 John 1:9).
- The New Birth - We believe that the change that takes place in people at conversion is a very real one; that having received righteousness in Christ and having received of His Spirit, people will have new desires, interests, and pursuits in life (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20).
- Daily Christian Life - We believe that it is the will of God that those who have been born again grow in sanctification, become partakers of His holiness, and daily grow stronger in the faith, power, prayer, love, and service (2 Corinthians 7:1).
- Water Baptism and the Lord's Supper - We believe that being baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is an essential response to Jesus? command, testifying to His lordship as Christ and King (Romans 6:4). We believe in observing the Lord's Supper, receiving the broken bread and the fruit of the vine with joy and faith as we partake anew of the life and triumph of Christ's Cross (1 Corinthians 11:24-26)
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit - We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit empowers believers to exalt Jesus, to live lives of holiness, and to be witnesses of God's saving grace; (Acts 1: 5, 8; 2:4).
- The Spirit-Filled Life - We believe that it is the will of God that believers walk in the Spirit moment by moment, serving the Lord and living lives of patience, love, truth, sincerity, and prayer (Ephesians 4:30-32; Galatians 5:16, 25).
- Evangelism - We believe that soul winning is the ?one big business? of the Church on earth, and that every hindrance to worldwide evangelism should be removed (James 5:20; Mark 16:15).
- The Gifts and Fruit of the Spirit - We believe that the Holy Spirit bestows enabling ministry gifts upon believers, and that these gifts will build up the Body of Christ through edification and evangelism(1 Corinthians 12:1-11); as evidence of a Spirit-filled life, believers should show spiritual ? fruit? : love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance (Galatians 5:22-25).
- Moderation - We believe a Christians? moderation should be obvious to others and that relationship with Jesus should never lead people into extremes of fanaticism; their lives should model that of Christ in uprightness, humility, and self-sacrifice (Colossians 3:12, 13; Philippians 4:5).
- Divine Healing - We believe that divine healing is the power of Jesus Christ to heal the sick in answer to the prayer of faith; He, who does not change, is still willing and able to heal the body, as well as the soul and spirit in answer to faith (Mark 16: 17, 18; James 5:14-16).
- The Second Coming of Christ - We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent; the certainty of His coming and the fact that no man knows the hour of His coming prompt our evangelistic efforts; that the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven, the dead in Christ shall rise, and the redeemed will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air (Matthew 24:36, 42, 44; 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
- Church Relationship - We believe that it is our sacred duty to identify ourselves with a congregation of believers with whom we can worship God, observe the ordinances of Christ, exhort and support one another, labor for the salvation of others, and work together to advance the Lord's Kingdom (Acts 16:5; Hebrews 10:24).
- Civil Government - We believe that civil government is by divine appointment and that civil laws should be upheld at all times except in things opposed to the will of God (Acts 4: 18-20; Romans 13:1-5).
- Judgment - We believe that all shall stand before the judgment seat of Christ: the redeemed to be delivered unto everlasting life and the unrepentant unto everlasting punishment (Revelation 20:11, 12; 2 Corinthians 5:10).
- Heaven - We believe that heaven is the glorious habitation of the living God and the eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:2; Revelation 7:15-17).
- Hell - We believe that hell is a place of darkness, deepest sorrow, and unquenchable fire, which was not prepared for man but for the devil and his angels; yet it will become the place of eternal separation from God for all who reject Christ as Saviour (Matthew 13: 41, 42; Revelation 20:10, 15).
- Tithing and Offerings - We believe that tithing and offerings are ordained of God to sustain His ministry, spread the Gospel, and release personal blessing on His people (Malachi 3:10; 1 Corinthians 16: 1, 2).